DRAFT Magazine Presents the Oskar Blues: Win a Beer-Soaked Bike Trip Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes")
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES, EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry, except where prohibited. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of DRAFT Publishing ("Sponsor"), its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and the web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and sweepstakes agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, "Sweepstakes Parties"), and the immediate family members of each such person (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and spouse or "step" of each) and those living in the same household of each such person (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes) are not eligible to enter or win. Employees of alcohol beverage distributors and retailers are also not eligible to enter or win.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins on May 1, 2017 at 12:00:01 am Eastern Time ("PT") and ends July 31, 2017 at 11:59:59 pm Eastern Time (the "Sweepstakes Period"). The Web Site server is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
3. TO ENTER: There is one (1) method of entry for this Sweepstakes: online at DRAFTMag.com/REEBellion
Enter Online: Go online to www.draftmag.com/REEBellion(the "Web Site") where you can follow on-screen directions to properly complete and submit a Sweepstakes entry form. For your entry to be valid, you must complete all required information. Upon submitting the entry form, you will receive an email confirmation acknowledging your entry, and you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
All Entries: Limit one (1) entry per person/email address, regardless of the method of entry. Automated means of entry are prohibited and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Entrants may not use any other device or artifice to register multiple times or as multiple entrants. Any participant who uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won, at Sponsor's sole discretion. Proof of submission of an entry does not constitute proof of delivery or entry.
4. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING, ODDS, PRIZE, AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"): Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received from all entry methods combined. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted from all eligible entries received on or about August 1st, 2015, by a random selection device, whose decisions shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the Judges'/Sponsor's decisions.
One (1) Grand Prize: a trip for the winner and three (3) verified travel guests ("Guest"). Trip is good for one winner plus three guests. ($3875 Value). Airfare and transportation for four from same destination to Reeb Ranch in Brevard, NC. Lodging in the iconic Waterfall Cabin on the REEB Ranch. Admission to watch or ride in race series on-site: Dual Slalom, Gravel Grinder & Cyclocross events. Access to group bike rides in Pisgah and Du Pont national forests. Includes brewery tours, live music, bonfires, and BBQ. (1) REEB bike ($3,600 value). (1) Smith Forefront (w/MIPS) helmet. Retail value $250. (1) Smith Redmond (w/ChromaPop+ lenses) sunglasses. ($219 value). (1) Eagles Nest Outfitters Hammock Setup w/Doublenest hammock, Atlas straps, Talon Ridgeline gear strap, Twilights camp lights and Echo Bluetooth speaker ($195 value). Dale's Pale Ale/REEBellion Skull mountain bike jersey, mesh back hat and YukSak from Weevil Outdoor Supply Co; as well as Dale's Pale Ale gloves. ($160 value). (1) Limited edition Dale's Pale Ale branded RockyMounts split rail, 2-bike, hitch rack. ($500 value). ARV of Grand Prize is $10,000.
One (1) Runner Up Prize: One runner up will receive one pair each of Smith Lowdown and Purist sunglasses ($180 value), one Eagles Nest Outfitters ultimate hammock setup ($195 value), assorted REEB & Oskar Blues merch ($150).
Prize Restrictions: Winner and Winner's Guest must be 21 years of age or older. Actual value of Grand Prize may vary depending on fluctuations in tour. Any difference between the stated ARV and actual value will not be awarded. Airport, airline, ground transportation and/or hotel accommodations will be determined by the Sponsor. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and restrictions. Travel dates are at Sponsor's sole choosing. If Winner is unable to travel during travel dates, as determined by Sponsor, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. All airfare, luggage fees, hotel, meals, ground transportation, gratuities, excursions fees, alcoholic beverages and any other incidental costs or other expenses not specifically set forth herein are the sole responsibility of Winner. Winner and Winner's Guest must travel on same itinerary, comply with all security requirements for travel and are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents prior to departure date for travel (e.g., a valid government-issued passport). Winner and Guest must sign and return a release of liability/publicity before travel is booked. Winner and/or Guest's participation in any or all activities on the prize trip is voluntary.
5. PRIZE CLAIM: Potential Winner of Grand Prize is subject to verification, including verification of age. Winner will be contacted via a traceable method of mail sent to the U.S. address provided and will be required to and complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release (granting the use of the Winner's name, city/state, likeness, or photograph by Sponsor for advertising/publicity purposes, without further compensation) within ten (10) days of attempted mail notification or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate Winner. If potential Winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, if prize notification or prize is unclaimed or returned as undeliverable, or if or if prize is rejected, the potential Winner will be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Winner is solely responsible for any taxes on the respective prize, and will be issued IRS Forms 1099 and W9 for the value of the prize. No cash equivalent, transfer, or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If the prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded. Sponsor's decisions shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
Potential winner of Runner up prizes will be notified via email of winning prize. Potential winner will have five (5) days to claim prize via response to email, at which time they will provide fulfillment information. No cash equivalent, transfer, or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If the prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded. Sponsor's decisions shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Sweepstakes Parties resulting from user's participation in, attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes, or download of any information in connection with participating in the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or Sweepstakes Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences, without limitation, that may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any email transmissions to be sent to or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted email transmissions; inaccessibility of the Mobile Web Site/Web Site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Mobile Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention in the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bug, worm; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prize or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Mobile Web Site/Web Site. Use of Mobile Web Site/Web Site is at user's own risk. Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind that may be sustained to user's or any other person's mobile device resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, use of the Mobile Web Site/Web Site or the download of any information from the Mobile Web Site/Web Site. As a condition of entering, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor and Sweepstakes Parties from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of the prize, including any traveling related thereto; (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys' fees and court costs. Except if winner is a resident of Tennessee, or where prohibited by law, by accepting the prize, winner grants permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes, in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without additional compensation.
8. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, for receipt by December 30, 2017 to: DRAFT REEBellion Sweepstakes Winner List Request, PO Box 15769, Phoenix, AZ 85060.
9. SPONSOR: DRAFT Publishing, LLC, PO Box 15769, Phoenix, AZ 85060.