GABF FANTASY DRAFT 2013 WINNERS
We have done the calculations and our winners for the GABF Fantasy Draft 2013 are:
Thanks for playing!
NOTE: THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED.
Note: we were using the list of pouring breweries available at the official GABF site.
Abbreviated Rules and Prize Descriptions:
- Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Alaska, California and Hawaii) who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry.
- Contest begins on October 4, 2013 at 12:00:01 am Mountain Time ("MT") and ends October 12, 2013 at 05:59:59 pm Mountain Time PT
- Visit www.draftmag.com/gabfdraft during the contest period and choose ten breweries from the list provided that you think will win the most cumulative medals at the 2013 Great American Beer Festival.
- Winner will be determined by adding cumulative points scored by breweries chosen by each participant. Gold medal will receive (20) twenty points. Silver medal will receive (10) ten points. Bronze medal will receive (5) five points for the purposes of scoring this contest. The participant whose collective breweries accumulate the most points will be the First Place Winner. Prizes awarded through second runner up. In the event of a tie, participant who has the most number of medals of any sort will win tie. If a tie still exists, participant who has chosen a brewery with the most overall medals will win. If a tie still exists, participant with the most recorded referrals will be chosen as the winner.
- The winners will be determined on or about October 13th
- One (1) Grand Prize: a trip for the Winner and one Guest to Washington D.C. to attend SAVOR Craft Beer and Food Experience on May 9th
- One (1) First Runner Up Prize: two tickets to any Three Sessions of the Great American Beer Festival in 2014 with Access to DRAFT VIP Lounge.
- One (1) Second Runner Up Prize: two tickets to the Saturday night session of the Great American Beer Festival in 2014 with Access to DRAFT VIP Lounge.
- By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by Official Rules and the Judges'/Sponsor's decisions.
- Limit one (1) entry per person/email address, regardless of the method of entry.
- See Official Rules Here.