The best seats in beer right now.
1. On the patio at The Crest in Columbus, Ohio; there’s a kids menu for your little ones, and 60 taps and beer-onion burgers for you.
2. Passing the wait time for a bocce court with a pint of Bayreuther Zwick’l and a bockwurst at Seattle beer hall Von Trapp’s.
3. On a barstool at Queens’ Forest Hills Station House, pairing cask ale with the short rib/mushroom/Boursin cheese Decadent Burger.
4. Reveling in the cask of Williams Bros. Joker IPA and snacking on reuben croquettes at Philly’s Cajun-skewed Strangelove’s (from the beer brains behind Memphis Taproom and Local 44).
5. Browsing the Bollywood movie posters at L.A.’s Indian gastropub Badmaash, probably the only place you can sip Drake’s 1500 Pale Ale with Chicken Tikka Poutine.