We can all agree that there is no more wondrous experience in all of the beer year than the Great American Beer Festival, when hundreds of breweries descend on the Denver Convention Center to pour thousands of delectable brews. The only way to make a GABF day better is to begin it earlier than the fest’s 5:30 start time, which is exactly what Colorado beer legend Oskar Blues is doing with its Shenanigans Bus Tour. And we’re sending one lucky winner (and a beer-geek pal) on the bus AND to GABF for free on Thurs., Oct. 11. The winners day will go like this: Depart on the bus from Denver’s famous Falling Rock Tap House; have breakfast, beers and a tour at Oskar Blues Grill & Brew in Lyons, Colo.; have a brew-filled hayride at Hops & Heifers farm; lunch at Home Made Liquids & Solids in Longmont, Colo.; tour the brewery’s Tasty Weasel Taproom; head back to Falling Rock; enter the GABF to sample this nation’s finest beers; hit up a private Oskar Blues afterparty; hit head to pillow at the Hotel VQ. If this suds-soaked itinerary sounds like beer heaven, enter below to win the whole shebang for free. One winner will receive a prize package that includes:
- Two tickets to the Oskar Blues Bus Ordeal on Thursday, Oct. 11
- Two tickets to the Great American Beer Fest for the Thursday, Oct. 11 session at the Denver Convention Center
- Two Tickets to the private Oskar Blues Ordeal RELEASE Party following GABF
- Hotel accommodations at Denver’s Hotel VQ for the night of Thursday, Oct. 11 (room and tax included; winner responsible for parking and incidentals)
- A one-year subscription to DRAFT Magazine
Contest ends Sept. 30, 2012. Subject to official rules.
This contest has ended. Our winner is being notified and will be posted here when confirmed.