Recipe by Carolyn Tesini
Serves: 4-6 servings
- ½ cup dunkel lager
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast,
- trimmed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups fresh pineapple
1. In a large sealable bag, combine dunkel, pineapple juice and soy sauce. Add chicken. Refrigerate for 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
2. Preheat grill to medium-high.
3. Alternate the chicken and pineapple on skewers. Oil the grill rack with a paper towel dipped in oil. Grill the kebobs until the chicken is just cooked through, about 8 minutes.