Just because it’s a Monday doesn’t mean there’s not plenty of beer-related Halloween festivities. Put your costume on one last time and check out these Halloween events happening today!
1. Have a special Halloween lunch at NYC’s Taproom No. 307, and stay all night for its Delirium Halloween Party.
2. At sundown, Jolly Pumpkin in Michigan will tap pumpkins full of La Parcela.
3. Get a bottle of Surly’s super-limited-edition Darkness; it makes its liquor store debut today.
4. In NOLA, help Avenue Pub make room for new kegs; beers like Sierra Nevada Fresh-Hop Northern Hemi IPA and St. Helene Grognarde Bitter Blonde are $2 off until they’re gone.
5. Take the Brewers Association’s virtual ghost tour.
6. Post a pic of you in your finest costume on Scotty’s Brewhouse’s Facebook wall, and score a free VIP card.
7. In Minnesota, bring the kids to Granite City Food & Brewery; if they’re in costume, they eat free.
8. Rock out San Fran-style at ThirstyBear Brewing’s annual Halloween Flametal show; drink beer, enter the costume contest, win prizes.