"Glutton for Pleasure" author and TV host Bob Blumer's honey- and truffle oil-drizzled cheese bites come together super-quick and impress just as easily.
- ¼ cup “best-available” honey
- ½ tablespoon white truffle oil
- ¼ teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
- 6-ounce block Parmigiano Reggiano
• In a small bowl, combine the honey, truffle oil and black pepper.
• Just before serving, use a paring knife to chisel cheese into irregularly shaped nuggets about ½ inch big.
• Drizzle the truffled honey over the cheese nuggets and serve.