"Glutton for Pleasure" author and TV host Bob Blumer's salty, roasted cauliflower florets are an easy (and healthy!) popcorn alternative.
- 1 head cauliflower
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sea salt or kosher salt
• Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
• Cut out and discard the cauliflower’s core and thick stems; trim remaining cauliflower into bite-sized florets.
• In a large bowl, toss together the florets, olive oil and salt.
• Spread cauliflower on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake 1 hour, or until most of each floret is golden brown, turning 3 or 4 times throughout roasting.
• Serve immediately in popcorn containers.