Though he's known for his work in Mexican kitchens, chef Rick Bayless goes behind the bar for this south-of-the-border cocktail. Bohemia spikes this tropical drink that wouldn't be out of place on the beaches of Acapulco.
- 1⁄2 cup pure pomegranate juice
- 1⁄2 cup pureed fresh ripe or frozen mango chunks
- 1⁄4 cup pureed fresh ripe or frozen pineapple chunks
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup superfine sugar
- 3 to 4 bottles chilled Bohemia beer
1. Mix pomegranate juice, mango puree, pineapple puree, lime juice and sugar in a glass pitcher until sugar is dissolved. Refrigerate several hours.
2. Divide the juice mixture evenly between 8 large wine glasses. Pour 4 to 6 ounces of beer into each glass and serve.