Serve this spicy nuts at your next party, and pair them with smoky Scotch ales.
- 4 cups roasted cashews
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tablespoon cayenne pepper
- ½ tablespoon garlic salt
- ½ tablespoon red pepper (optional)
• Preheat an oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
• Set the nuts aside. In a small saucepot over medium heat, melt the butter. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
• In a large bowl, combine the nuts and butter mixture. Toss until the nuts are thoroughly coated.
• Spread the nuts onto the baking sheet, and bake 15 minutes. Serve warm, or let cool and store in an airtight container.