Rauchbier and smoked paprika team up to inject this rub with delicious smoky swirls. Patted on ribs, brisket and pork loin, it gives you Memphis flavor without hauling out your smoker.
Makes: makes about 2⁄3 cupIngredients:
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme leaves
- 3 tablespoons rauchbier
Mix the brown sugar, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and thyme until combined. Mix in the beer until smooth. Rub onto meat.