Recipe by Kipp Rix
- 6 8- to 10-ounce boneless ribeye steaks
- 6 bottles Redhook ESB
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons New Mexico red chili powder
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 tablespoon cayenne pepper
• Combine the beer and steaks in an airtight container; seal and marinate, refrigerated, for 24 hours. In a separate airtight container, combine the remaining ingredients, seal and set aside.
• An hour before cooking, remove the steaks from the beer and season both sides liberally with the seasoning blend. Allow seasoned steaks to rest 1 hour; meanwhile, preheat a grill to high.
• Grill steaks, about 3 to 4 minutes each side for medium-rare. Serve with summer vegetables and extra-hot horseradish.