Recipe by Jackie Dodd
Serves: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 cups dry roasted almonds
1. In a sauce pan over mediumhigh heat, stir together the olive oil, garlic powder, chili powder, sea salt and smoked paprika.
2. Stir in the almonds. Continue to cook and stir until the almonds are well-coated and the pan is dry of olive oil, about 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and pour almonds onto a sheet of parchment paper to cool.