If your idea of a dream vacation has nothing to do with tropical beaches and everything to do with Belgian beer, look no further than Bon Beer Voyage’s Amsterdam-to-Bruges Beer Vacation Cruise, Oct. 17 to 24, 2015. Begin in eclectic Amsterdam, then float via private passenger barge to energetic Leuven, historic Dordrecht and on to bustling Bruges, with plenty of time along the way for private guided tours, free time… and serious beer. Visit beer meccas like Westvleteren and De Struise; dine in Palm’s Diepensteyn Castle; and savor cuisine a la bière prepared by the onboard chef. Thirsty yet? Bon Beer Voyage and Brussels Airlines are sending one winning beer drinker and a companion on this trip of a lifetime.
Prize package includes:
- 7 nights accommodations aboard our privately chartered passenger barge
- 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 7 multi-course dinners, including dinner in Palm’s Diepensteyn Castle
- Visit and tasting at Westvleteren’s In De Vrede Café
- Brewery tours, visits and/or tastings at De Struise, De Molen, Bosteels, Palm, Jopen, De Prael, Brouwerij de 7 Deugden, Stadsbrouwerij Dordrecht, Brouwerij de Kroon and De Dolle
- Privately guided city tours of Amsterdam, Leuven, Dordrecht and Bruges
- Visit to Palm Brewery’s stud farm to see their magnificent draught horses
- Guided beer hunting
- English-speaking tour director, beer guide, local guides and barge staff
Complete the form below to enter. Must be able to travel to Belgium Oct. 17 to 24, 2015. Deadline for entry: December 31st, 2014. Subject to official rules.