Startline Brewery is a favorite among craft beer lovers in Hopkinton, MA. The brewery offers a wide variety of beer styles, from IPAs to stouts, and there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
They are always experimenting with new flavors, and in addition to their delicious beers, Start Line also has a great environment. Dive right in to this complete review and find out what makes this place awesome!
Startline Brewery Review
The brewery is named after the Boston Marathon and features various beers that are perfect for runners and spectators alike. Start Line Brewery offers a wide range of styles, from light and refreshing to dark and malty. The Start Line Brewing taproom is located inside the marketplace at Water Fresh Farm in Hopkinton, MA. When you tour Water Fresh Farm in Hopkinton, MA, you will see Start Line brews, and you can drink beer made with hops that are specially grown.
The Water Fresh Farm Marketplace is a one-stop shop for all your food and drink needs, but we came here to sample some craft beer. The market has a wide selection of local and regional beers, but we were most interested in the offerings from Start Line Brewery.
– Beer Offerings
The taproom is spacious and welcoming, and the staff is always happy to chat with customers about the various beers on tap. The brewery is known for its unique and delicious brews, which are made using only the finest ingredients. Start Line’s beers are also available in kegs, so you can enjoy them at home or at your favorite bar or restaurant.
Start Line Brewery has a wide variety of beer styles on their menu, ranging from IPAs to stouts. They are not afraid to experiment with new flavors, which means that there is always something new and exciting in their arsenal. Here are some of our most recommended brews:
- Honey Ritual Pale Ale: 6.6 Percent ABV
- Hop Load Citra: 7.1 Percent ABV
- Baby Blonde Pale Ale: 5.6 Percent ABV
- Hop Load Hazy: 6.6 Percent ABV
- Hop Load Mosaic: 7.1 Percent ABV
- Night Run: 6.3 Percent ABV
- Craic Red Ale: 4.8 Percent ABV
Start Line does not have a kitchen, but they allow you to bring in your food. They also have a variety of menus from local restaurants that you can order from and have delivered to the brewery.
– Operating Hours
Are you looking for a brewery that is open until late? Then Start Line Brewery Company is the perfect spot for you. They are open until midnight every night of the week. In addition to their great hours, they also have a variety of beers on tap that will surely please your palate.
- FRIDAY: 4 PM – 9:30 PM
- SATURDAY: 12 PM – 9:30 PM
- SUNDAY: 12 PM – 8:00 PM
- MONDAY: CLOSED
- TUESDAY: CLOSED
- WEDNESDAY: 4 PM – 9:30 PM
- THURSDAY: 4 PM – 9:30 PM
Start Line Brewing is located inside the Water Fresh Farm Marketplace at 151R Hayden Rowe Street in Hopkinton, MA.
Start Line Brewery is the perfect place to host your next gathering. Their spacious taproom and cozy brewery are ready for you, whether it’s a birthday party or holiday get-togethers with friends. In addition, the brewery frequently has events such as live music, tap takeovers, and trivia nights.
The Start Line Brewery menu is wide and extensive. They offer a variety of food and beer to choose from. In addition, their kitchen can prepare party-size portions if you request, so your guests won’t have trouble fitting everything on their plates.
Their offerings include:
- Brewhouse Poutine
- Chili Con QUESO and Pulled Chicken on FRIPP Fries
- Onion Rings
- Hummus & Tzatziki Plate
- Herb Parmesan Fries
- The Pounder House Wings
- The Half Pounder House Wings
– Breweries Near the Area
If you’re looking for a great brewery to visit near Start Line Brewing Company, you’ve come to the right place.
- Trillium Brewing Company
- Lost Shoe Brewery
- Lamplighter Brewing Co.
- Castle Island Brewing Co.
- Aeronaut Brewing Co.
- Harpoon Brewery
- Jack’s Abby Brewery
- Wachusett Brewing Company
- The following are some of the most dog-friendly breweries:
- 67 Degrees Brewing
- Cold Harbor Brewing
- Medusa Brewing Company
Start Line is the perfect place for you if you’re looking for a dog-friendly brewery. They offer a variety of beer styles and have a lot of creative ideas to try.
- Located in Hopkinton, MA, Start Line offers a variety of beer styles to choose from.
- The taproom is open until late, so it is perfect for all the night owls looking for a good glass of beer at night.
- Their taproom is spacious and perfect for hosting your next gathering.
- In addition to their great selection of beer, Start Line also has a variety of events such as live music, tap takeovers, and trivia nights.
Whenever you’re visiting the area, make sure to include Startline Brewery in your itinerary. Cheers!
- Vietnamese Beer: 11 of the Choicest Beers To Try From Vietnam - January 23, 2023
- Why Do Beer Steins Have Lids? Solving the Mystery of German Mugs - January 22, 2023
- How To Drink Beer Without Tasting It: 9 Ways to Down Your First Brew - January 21, 2023